|Abilities||Bite and three class abilities|
|Capable of Speech||Yes|
|First Appearance||The Nuren Campaign|
Kobolds are a small mammal race with sharp claws that are often found residing in caves and rocky habitats. Most Kobolds dislike getting wet, likely due to their preference of a dry, dark habitat. They have an outer layer of rock and mud that gives them the appearance of fur. This appearance allows them to blend into surrounding mountains and rocky terrain.
Kobolds have natural night vision, but this is not inherent to all members of the species. Members such as Philhipé, Kinney Boots, and Jo Krysstal do not have this ability. Philhipé had to overcome this by using an eye patch to keep an eye dilated.
The Kobolds are a very religious race, with many Kobolds becoming Paladins in a manner to uphold their faith. It is currently unknown what the Kobolds or Paladins believe in. The Paladin Kobolds are often designated as the health unit while in a group of Kobolds.
Kobolds can train to wield three weapons at once, due to their powerful jaws. The first notable Kobold to do this was Chimera, who was regarded as a highly dangerous criminal.
Kobold hierarchy allows the leaders of Kobolds to be undefiable, forcing them to do whatever the leader tells them to.
Kobolds' diet revolves around digesting various minerals and rocks, preferably of zero monetary value. They can eat gem-like creatures, such as Gemlings as well. Kobolds can digest other food, such as fish, but greatly seek something to their tastes. Kobolds at sea have been known to resort to eating cannonballs. Their fondness for eating gems often puts them on opposing sides with treasure hunting Dwarves.
Kobolds are commonly known to repeat the word "Kobold" when speaking to one another and when communicating with other races. However other races do not seem to understand this language and some will try to answer them by repeating their name or race.
If Goggles were speaking the truth to Kallark, the Kobold language is purely a body language expressed through small gestures - the sound itself can be used to clarify the meaning of particular body signals, as an example the speaker can indicate a sexual undertone by pronouncing the 'D' (in 'kobold') with a deep tone.
|Kobold||Fortunately Unfortunate||Kobolds always roll two dice and choose which die they want to use, however rolling a one on either die will always cause a Critical Failure. You should always treat anytime you have to roll a die as rolling both.||325px|
|Triton Ground||Berserking||Rolling a critical on a basic attack grants you an additional 2 actions.||325px|
|Seaswagger||Luck of the Sea||Anytime an ally rolls a Critical Failure, you may use any ability as an instant even if it is not an instant in an effort to counteract the disaster of this roll.||325px|
|Stonequisitor||Power of Prayer||Stonequisitor Kobolds can roll on behalf of other players if both agree. If they roll a Critical for them, they may heal an ally for 3 stamina. If you roll a Critical Fail, you both suffer the failure.||325px|
Immunity to Rabies
While Kobolds can be carriers for rabies, they themselves are not affected by it other than causing them to foam at the mouth occasionally.
Kobolds are known for eating gems meaning they have a powerful enough jaw strength and digestive system to handle gems and crystals.
Kobolds are able to eat and live off of cannonballs.
It was discovered in The Many Gobos of Pat campaign through a donation event called "Triple Wield" that highly trained Kobolds are able to wield three weapons at once, enabling them to attack three times in one round of combat. They hold one in each hand and one in the mouth.
- Kobolds were created in the original Unforgotten Realms web show by Rob. He was pleased by a fan's interpretation of a Kobold and implemented them into the show.
- Kobolds having a high connection to the Paladin class might be due to the fact that they naturally have the ability to roll twice and manipulate their probability. This ability is very similar to the Paladin ability Divine Intervention.
- Some Kobolds seen in the current campaigns seem to be habitual liars, or at least state false information for what they believe to be true. Examples include conflict of information on whether elves sleep, or the movement patterns of Elaphelks .
- Kobolds are especially blunt creatures, known to say things as they are without any sugar coating.
- According to Raynel the Gnome, Kobolds do not actually have noses. This can be seen with Kobolds in Puppet Pals.
- Kobolds are the only race to have appeared in every campaign so far, excluding the pilot The Nuren Campaign.
- During a Lore Stream, it was briefly discussed that Dvergr Dvergr are offspring of a union between Kobolds and Dwarves.
- In the Kobold Headhunters campaign, the Stonequisitor subrace was not an available subrace to choose.
- This is because the main ability of a Stonequisitor is that they can roll for their allies, using 2 dice to get a higher roll on average than the other races. However, in the Kobold Headhunters campaign, all of the player characters were Kobolds, making the ability redundant.
|Playable Races||Black Boar | Dwarf | Dwelf | Dvergr | Elf | Gnome | Keen | Kobold | Porc|
|Other Races||Behemoth | Believer | Beenu | Blood Cobra | Blood Snake | Blood Snake Queen | Bullogre | Canine | Catapult Turtle | Clockodile | Cowfrog | Donkey | Dragon Aspect | Dragonfly | Eaglebear | Elaphelk | Elemech | Elemental | Flesh Monstrosity | Funk | Gemling | Glamourshark | Goblin | Gobolf | Gorgon | Groundbold | Harpy | Hat Rat | Highbear | Hobgoblin | Lacerator | Mermaid | Mimic | Monkey Fish | Moonwolf | Ogre | Pig | Pot Puppy | Ramster | Rat | Robot | Scrooge | Shezaite | Shroomtrent | Skelephelk | Skeleton | Spider | Spooky | Steelbeak | Sun Hound | Stone Guardian | Stone Tail | Tarandos | Vhark | Walrus | Whisper Snake | Wowzer | Ytt|
|Subraces||Groundbold | Sandbold|
|Player Kobolds||Aff | Astar | Borracho | Bromas | Conner | Danzen | Ida | Jack Krysstal | Jebediah | Jo Krysstal | Johnny Feo | Karl Landers | Kinney Boots | Kopie Ren | Luca | Noxel | Ralph | Romulus | Tobias Cragg | Yohan|
|NPC Kobolds||Chimera | Goggles | Gunter | Karazim | Maelstrom | Mormo | Philhipé | Rebooc | Romulus' Grandfather | Tien | Unter | Varik|