From Unforgotten Realms Wiki
Revision as of 12:56, 13 March 2017 by Mayonnaisinator
- "Also, Roamin, he has no name."
- - Rob, when telling Roamin about Noxel's new squire.
- [Coe's dog barks] "I'm gonna get that wolf right now!"
- - The team talking about the mission to kill the wolf.
- "Banditing starts at conception."
- - Explaining how babies can be bandits as soon as they are born.
- "As my grammy used to say: 'Always put your eggs in the same basket'."
- - Quoting her grandmother.
- "Noted. I'm going to transform."
- - After getting warned he might risk hitting his team if he transforms.
- "Knock Knock. Wrastlin' is about to commence."
- - Charging blindly into battle.
- "It's a good brand."
- - Giving a straw to Kopie.
- "Didn't get that last part."
- - Hearing Romulus trying to call for help through his death gurgling.
- "Now the first thing about being a berserker: some people are born into it, some people can learn it."
- - When teaching his squire about being a berserker.
- "To be fair, we only don't like Goblins because they're despicable wretched creatures that pretty much all deserve to die."
- - Explaining to his squire why they hate Goblins.
- "I'll let you in on a little secret. Do you know what keeps my weapons sharp? [Whispering] The bones of my enemies."
- - When his squire offered to sharpen Noxel's weapons.
- "That's how I know you're not a natural berserker! Every natural berserker, when they are born, erupts from their momma's uterus, killing her, as they achieve their first transformation into Vendo form."
- - Testing his squire to see if he was a natural berserker.
- "This isn't about 'we'. This is about me!"
- - Making a decision that only helps him.
- "Are you gonna 'serk off?"
- - When Nox and Kopie are naked in front of each other.
- "I'm the greatest fucking liar!?"
- - When rolling a twenty for how good of a liar he is.
- "Can I turn into a fart?"
- - Trying to escape from the cow frog's belly.
- "I feel the anus is easier to go for than the nose."
- - Deadbones planning the escape from the cow frog.
- "As my Granddaddy used to say..."
- - When Romulus gives words of advice, or a nonsensical statement.
- Note: See List of Romulus' Grandfather's Proverbs for a full list of his Grandfather's sayings.
- "I'm a shiny Porc! Shiny, shiny Porc!"
- - After Jack Krysstal oiled him up.
- "(Heavy Breathing)"
- - Whilst trying to breath.
- "Carrizem is also an emotion. It's the emotion of great frustration and confusion."
- - Karazzeem explaining one of the meanings of the word.
- "I never said that."
- - Romulus's Grandfather repeatedly denying he said a proverb.
- Karazzeem: "You will slay the man who has slayed your granddaddy?"
- Romulus: "I will take his life!"
- Karazzeem: "You will restore honour to Karazeem. I, Karazzeem, say this."
- Romulus: "You Karazzeem.... my cara... No, wait! Who's Karizem again?"
- Karazzeem: "I am Karazzeem, from Karazeem."
- Romulus: "Okay. So I am restoring faith to Karazeem, the place, not to you, Karazzeem?"
- Karazzeem: "Yes, not to me. No, I am indifferent. I'm just your friend."
- - Romulus talking about avenging his grandfather.
- Karazzeem: "The thing is going to happen at noon."
- Romulus: "Why are we being so coy about this? There is nobody listening."
- Karazzeem: "I am not being coy! Why you think I being coy?!"
- Romulus: "I think you're being coy 'cause you keep saying 'The Thing' instead of saying the thing."
- Karazzeem: "Why, we should... we should not, no! Karazzeem don't talk about 'The Thing'."
- Romulus: "Not out in the open. I get it."
- Karazzeem: "Well, I mean... You know what they call 'The Thing', right?"
- Romulus: "They call 'The Thing' ...'The Forbidden Thing'."
- Karazzeem: "No, they call it 'Karazeem'."
- Romulus: "They call it 'Karazeem'."
- Karazzeem: "Karazeem! That's why I will not talk about it! I will not say that word! I, Karazzeem, will not say this word!"
- - Romulus trying to find out what "The Thing" is.