This article is a stub and is in need of more information. You can help by expanding it.
|First Appearance||The Unseen Rogues|
— Thea Mazing
- 1 Characteristics
- 2 Powers & Abilities
- 3 Belongings
- 4 History
- 5 Trivia
Thea Mazing is a female Tall Dwarf with pale skin, voluptuous figure, green eyes, dark hair that is tied into two pigtails and a dark beard. Thea wears a black top hat, a green cape with gold buckles, a black, sleeveless, one piece dress, a brown belt with a gold buckle on the right hand side, a brown bag for her spoils, the Mask of Echoes which lays on the belt, and black shoes. Under the dress she wears red shorts that stop just above her upper thigh.
Lester was Thea's husband. They were married by Nate Tack before they raided the sexy kobold painting from the museum. Lester and Thea both speak Abracadab resulting in them having full conversations without the rest of the party knowing what they are saying (especially Neena). Lester was Thea's main means of communicating with the group, acting as her translator. Lester has been seen many times helping Thea up when she falls down. We can tell that Lester loved Thea, but it can be questioned if she felt the same way because of how quickly Thea got over Lester's death by the Dragons Fire in Omally's Pit.
- The Common Tongue is not her first language, which is a magician language called Abracadab.
- Thea often keeps her shoelaces untied, so that she can show off a magic trick to tie them up. However, she doesn't have a trick to untie them.
Powers & Abilities
- Blood Gift Emblem
- Mask of Echoes
- Tambok Ticket
- Coin of Providence
- Lirudna Blade
- Convoluted Composite Crossbow
- Regal Top Hat
- Arcane Signet, applied to Encore
- Apprentice Wand, applied to Flock of Ravens
- Leather Armor
Thea Mazing and Mona fled "The Old Country" during The Great Hat Rat War.
- Thea Mazing is a pun on "The Amazing," a common epithet for theatrical magicians.
- Thea is one of the highest damage outputting characters in URealms Live history, dealing 110 damage in one round (80 from a critical fireball hitting three enemy dwarfs and Lester, and 30 right afterwards from a regular and critical fireball on a fleeing enemy dwarf).
- Thea's inability to speak the Common tongue, leading to her saying "Yes?" often, was actually due to an issue with Justin's internet. It caused the voices of the other players to become distorted, leading him to simply say "Yes?" in confusion.
- Thea is the first character to be seen getting married in the URealms universe.
- Thea is the first character to break the 10,000 gold threshold.
|The Unseen Rogues|
|Players||Coestar | Deadbones | Justin | Roamin|
|Characters||Darius | Nate Tack | Neena Brando | Romulus | Thea Mazing|
|NPCs||Chase | Lester | Mona | Omally | Squinks|
|Races||Dvergr | Dwarf | Keen | Hat Rat | Kobold|
|Classes||Bard | Cabalist | Magician | Monk | Puppeteer|
|Player Dwarves||Alessa Stonemason | Bumbley | Denzik | Douglass Winechester | Duke Daring | Dyson | Gear Man | Grungle Numpston | Lann McRoberts | Margaret O'Malley | Miles | Neena Brando | Slap | Sly Johnson | Sonya | Thea Mazing | Vitali Zankovich|
|NPC Dwarves||Chase | Heathera Stonemason | Jormr's Stepson | Queen Karolime Dundinborough | King Dundinborough | Lance Willakers | Lester | Mikael Zankovich | Mona | Omally | Prince Phineas Dundinborough | Sallazar Thornblade | Willis | Ziggy Ziggy|
|Non-Canon Dwarves||Blinky | Cawks Stompulous | Inky | Penwar Lockis | Richard Lored | Sir Spankey Themuncay | Thanks|
|Starting Gear||Regal Top Hat|
|Abilities||Copycat | Encore | Flock of Ravens | Hocus Pocus | Levitate | Polymorph|
|Former Abilities||Optical Illusion|
|Player Magicians||Darcy Tarcial'Embeart | Gear Man | Jean Tarcial'Embeart | Morgana Marie | Thea Mazing | Vitali Zankovich|
|NPC Magicians||Cecilia Briggs | Hat Rats | Reesi Gandolin|
|Season 1 Characters||Bob | Bumbley | Chip Chop | Elmar | Jack Krysstal | Jo Krysstal | Ladyir | Popo | Rusty | Sergio Fabioso | Tennís | Thea Mazing|
|Season 2 Characters||Buford Flannigan | Buzz Dinglefizz | Conner | Jax Blartowitz | Jebediah | Jormr | Kristy Cobbler | Raynel | Tobias Cragg|
|Season 3 Characters||Darcy Tarcial'Embeart | David Jerry | Fjord Stormstick | Morton | Ralph | Stuart Barringster|
|URealms Live Campaigns||S1: Band of Thieves | Porc Hunters | The Jewel of the Dingo Isles | The Many Gobos of Pat | The Sunswords | The Unseen Rogues | Kobold Headhunters | The Zarlin Catacombs | The New Crew | The Silvermine Mountains | Guild of Explorers | Battle of the Bards | The Death of Virgo|
|Non-Canon Characters||Cawks Stompulous | Desnuttes|
|Non-Canon Campaigns||The Nuren Campaign|
|Social Media||Twitter | Youtube|