|Campaigns||The Silvermine Mountains|
|"Oh my gooooooooooooood!"|
— Trusty Neconni
Trusty Neconni, also known as T. Neconni, is a Keen Bard played by Coestar in The Silvermine Mountains. Trusty claims to have killed a hundred Porcs in a bar for insulting his height, but it is unknown if this was true.
Trusty is a very young Keen with a thin figure, black hair and blue eyes. He wears the standard prison garb of the Silvermine Mountains, a loose-fitting grey shirt that is tattered along the tail and sleeves, black pants and sandals. He also wears round frame glasses and a golden Anti-Magic collar around his neck that covers his entire neck and mouth.
Trusty is timid and easily terrified. When the Porc prisoners threatened to "wishbone" him if he didn't behave, he easily succumbed to them and agreed to keep quiet. He attempted to look away while Khn'n-Rell strangled Shaneil, and when Shaneil is killed by Khn'n-Rell before his eyes, he lets out a long exclamation of "oh my god!" before entering a catatonic state. He was easily scared by the cave-in which the "friendship meeting" was held in, and was very afraid of Rufio when Rufio starts staring at him and gurgles at him.
They were cell-mates and deemed each other "murder bros" and sat together during meal time. They both escaped the mountain with Kallark Gandolin.
|Powers & Abilities||Belongings|
Kallark was able to throw Trusty over the gate when the mountain was collapsing, saving his life. After the collapse of the Mountain, Kallark left Trusty and Unter at a remote Elven encampment while Kallark and Gwyneth Sunsword went to chase Golestandt.
- "T. Neconni" is Innocent backwards, which was a common way to prove one's innocence in the game Garry's Mod: Trouble in Terrorist Town.
- Trusty was the only player character in The Silvermine Mountains who didn't use any abilities the entire campaign.
- Coestar has said that Trusty lived in the orphanage that Rusty was paid to hit, so instead of being dead he joined in the killing.
- Trusty was the first to escape the mountain during The Ageless One's awakening, prompting Rob to congratulate Coestar for "winning" season one of URealms.
- So far, Trusty is the shortest character in the URealms Universe. He is about one foot tall, being a runt for a Keen.
|The Silvermine Mountains|
|Players||Coestar | Deadbones | Justin | Roamin|
|Characters||Khn'n-Rell | Margaret O'Malley | Rusty | Trusty Neconni|
|NPCs||The Ageless One | Carlos | DeNada | Elmar Squishwitz | Gwyneth Sunsword | Rufio | Shaneil | Unter | Xavius Barringster|
|Races||Ageless | Dragon Aspect | Dvergr | Dwarf | Dwelf | Elf | Funk | Gobolf | Keen | Kobold | Porc|
|Classes||Bard | Berserker | Cabalist | Sorcerer | Warrior|
|Player Keens||Belladona von Feingart | Bob | Charley Kinson | Fantastico Fabioso | Lunk | Patrick Cake | Percy Bast | Raynel | Slippery Knuckles Malone | Squinks | Thomas | Trusty Neconni | Yumi|
|Starting Gear||Flute | Leather Boot | Lute|
|Abilities||Bolster Spirits | Charm | Disguise | Lullaby | Storyteller | Surefire Melody|
|Former Abilities||Borrow | Cheers | Double Down|
|Player Bards||Buford Flannigan | Darius | Dob | Joaquim Flannigan | Ladrian Cobbler | Lance Briggs | Nesbin | Reno Gillgully | Richard Lored | Squinks | Vanessa Squishwitz|