|First Appearance||The Zarlin Catacombs|
The Beenu is an avian race that was first mentioned in The Zarlin Catacombs. The Beenu are a race that predates most of the currently existing races, and are speculated to have existed in the realm since before the arrival of the Sun Dragon Gods. They were known to be very mechanically and technologically advanced, even reaching computer advancement similar to that of early personal computers for humans. However they have been reported to be extinct following a massive genocide orchestrated by Lyn Azveltara. It was revealed that Ghostblade appears to be the last surviving Beenu.
The Beenu are avian, bipedal beings. They appear to be completely covered in feathers save for their face, which has physical similarities to that of Elves and Dwarves. Their feathers have been shown to range in various hues of brown. They have the unique aspect among the races of having large wings on their backs. Very little else is known about their genetic make up, but Ghostblade appears to have mammal-like breasts under her feathers. It is unknown, however, if this was due to the nature of her birth from an Elf.
Not much is known about the Beenu culture. What can be seen is that they are very technologically advanced, with some notable creations being Robots, Elemechs and the Beenu Warmachine, along with several large facilities filled with technology similar to that of the 1970s of the realm of the Old Gods. Most, if not all, of the facilities have been rendered abandoned and decayed following the genocide of the race, leading other races to build over the ruins, nearly forgetting the race existed at all following the Birth of Magic.
The Beenu hierarchy system is largely unknown, with the only hint being that an unnamed resurrected Beenu mentioned a group known as the "Beenu Elders", who existed in a "Sky Kingdom". Not much else is known about these elders, but the undead Beenu believed them to be able to restore him to his original body.
The Beenu had very little seen relationships with other races. They appeared to be treated very poorly by the Elves, who would kill them nonchalantly, albeit inconsequentially, before the Birth of Magic. It was even a family of Elves that poisoned their supply of Dragon Silver, leading to an infertility that eventually killed off the species. The Beenu were mentioned to have some connection to the Sandbolds by Tien, and were known to serve the Divine Glamourous, who would occasionally eat them.
- They speak their own bird-like language, as well as the common tongue.
The Beenu once lived with the Elves and Highbears before the Birth of Magic. They created deadly obstacle courses for the Elves. However, since Elves and Highbears could not die before the Birth of Magic, the Elves considered these obstacles courses as "theme parks". The Beenu were advanced with their technology at the time and they said that there will always be progression. The Beenu then became extinct after Lyn Azveltara tainted their silver which made the Beenu incapable of breeding.
- Alfie and an Unnamed Resurrected Beenu were resurrected in the Zarlin Catacombs by Morgana Marie using Spirit Vessel in The Zarlin Catacombs.
- The Beenu Apparition appeared when the Players were telling ghost stories to each other in Unexpected Discovery, telling them the story of the Beenu, and answering their questions. She was ghostly, and her finger looked diseased beyond repair.
- Norokoh Xhir't / Ghostblade: in The Sandbolds, it was revealed that Ghostblade is a Beenu Woman, who was born to Lyn Azveltara. Quintara Lotus mutilates her in the final act of The Last Beenu
- The original concept for the Beenu were the Skygyptians, bird-like people who lived in pyramids in the sky, discussed during the 'Tuesday Talk Stuff' stream on Justin's twitch channel.
- The skeletons of deceased Beenu were temporarily brought back to life by Morgana Marie using Spirit Vessel, drawn randomly from the magician's hat in The Zarlin Catacombs.
- The Beenu had something to do with causing the Birth of Magic, but it is unknown what their exact role in the event was, other than it being accidental.
- In The Senate of Deadlantis, it was confirmed by Rob that the Beenu could, in fact, mate.
- The design of the Beenu is based on the kestrel, which can be seen in the differing males and females.
|Playable Races||Black Boar | Dwarf | Dwelf | Dvergr | Elf | Gnome | Keen | Kobold | Porc|
|Other Races||Behemoth | Believer | Beenu | Blood Cobra | Blood Snake | Blood Snake Queen | Bullogre | Canine | Catapult Turtle | Clockodile | Cowfrog | Donkey | Dragon Aspect | Dragonfly | Eaglebear | Elaphelk | Elemech | Elemental | Flesh Monstrosity | Funk | Gemling | Glamourshark | Goblin | Gobolf | Gorgon | Groundbold | Harpy | Hat Rat | Highbear | Hobgoblin | Lacerator | Mermaid | Mimic | Monkey Fish | Moonwolf | Ogre | Pig | Pot Puppy | Ramster | Rat | Robot | Scrooge | Shezaite | Shroomtrent | Skelephelk | Skeleton | Spider | Spooky | Steelbeak | Sun Hound | Stone Guardian | Stone Tail | Tarandos | Vhark | Walrus | Whisper Snake | Wowzer | Ytt|
|The Zarlin Catacombs|
|Players||Coestar | Deadbones | Justin | Roamin|
|Characters||Bromas | Fantastico Fabioso | Morgana Marie | Sergio Fabioso|
|NPCs||Alfie | Beenu Warmachine | Franky Rosebud | Glamourous | Prism | Raynel | Unnamed Resurrected Beenu|
|Locations||The Tower of Ultimate Wizardry | Zarlin Catacombs|
|Races||Beenu | Elemech | Elf | Gemling | Glamourshark | Gnome | Keen | Kobold | Pot Puppy | Skeleton|
|Classes||Booty Raider | Magician | Paladin | Rouge | Sorcerer | Theurgist|
|Players||Coestar | Deadbones | Justin | Roamin|
|Characters||Denzik | Karl Landers | Raynel | Sonya|
|NPCs||Bennu Apparition | Duncan | Nikers Fontain | No-Eye Bromas | Papi Pombo|
|Races||Beenu | Dvergr | Dwarf | Elemech | Gemling | Gnome | Keen | Kobold | Whelpling | Whisper Snake|
|Classes||Paladin | Ranger | Suncleric | Templar | Wizard|
|Legendaries||Dragon Glass Shield | Dragonhammer Staff | Dragon Warrior Helmet | Susurflame|
|Players||Coestar | Deadbones | Millbee | Spiff|
|Characters||Aryu Maeda | Bei Mei Xhir't | Kuroyami | Kohai Chan|
|NPCs||Bob | Bruce Willakers | Canyon Nailo | Laydor | Lyn Azveltara | Nisovin | Rohbear Leomaris | Shyte | Sunny D | Wilton Lotus | Xavius Barringster|
|Races||Azveltarian | Beenu | Dwarf | Elf | Keen | Shezaite | Sunhound|
|Classes||Flamedanseur | Paladin | Petalwalker | Sharpsword | Sorcerer | Thane | Wizard|