The class of a character in URealms Live determines the abilities that the character has. During character creation, each player chooses a class and three abilities within that class. Some Races, such as the Elf, may pick abilities from multiple classes. Classes and their abilities are continuously being balanced in updates by Rob as they are playtested.
- 1 Official Classes
- 1.1 Bandito
- 1.2 Bard
- 1.3 Berserker
- 1.4 Bonedancer
- 1.5 Booty Raider
- 1.6 Buccaneer
- 1.7 Cabalist
- 1.8 Dreamweaver
- 1.9 Enchanter
- 1.10 Lumberjack
- 1.11 Magician
- 1.12 Monk
- 1.13 Paladin
- 1.14 Puppeteer
- 1.15 Ranger
- 1.16 Rouge
- 1.17 Runemaster
- 1.18 Sheriff
- 1.19 Sorcerer
- 1.20 Spellslinger
- 1.21 Spellthief
- 1.22 Sun Cleric
- 1.23 Swashbuckler
- 1.24 Templar
- 1.25 Thane
- 1.26 Theurgist
- 1.27 Warrior
- 1.28 Witch
- 1.29 Wizard
- 2 Confirmed Classes for Season 3
These are the classes that have been made available for an official campaign of URealms Live, and the players' characters that have used each class.
Bard is notable for being a support and utility caster with the ability to deceive or manipulate enemies. Whether controlling characters with Charm or putting enemies to sleep with Lullaby, the Bard is living proof that actions, or in the Bard's case, lyrics, can be louder than words.
- Squinks in Band of Thieves
- Darius in The Unseen Rogues
- Trusty Neconni in The Silvermine Mountains
- Lance "Tone Deaf" Briggs in Battle of the Bards
- Vanessa Squishwitz in Battle of the Bards
- Dob in The Blood Snake Queen
- Buford Flannigan in The Tower of Ultimate Wizardry: Chapter One
- Joaquim Flannigan in The Tower of Ultimate Wizardry: Chapter One
- Reno Gillgully in Buckeroos
Berserker is a supremely aggressive Tank class meant to deal large amounts of damage and take large amounts of damage, especially in unfavourable situations.
- Kopie Ren in Kobold Headhunters
- Noxel in Kobold Headhunters
- Slippery Knuckles Malone in The Blood Snake Queen
- Dyson in The Fall of Dundinborough
- Lunk in Den of Devils
Booty Raider is a class that specializes in the collecting treasures for either the major stat build up or the destruction of treasures for a devastating final attack.
- Ol' Jo Krysstal in The Jewel of the Dingo Isles
- Dankie in The Many Gobos of Pat
- Terrence in The Many Gobos of Pat
- Chip Chop in Guild of Explorers
- Dai in The Fall of Dundinborough
Buccaneer is a class that acts as a pirate-themed support, allowing them to buff allies, increase normal attack counts, and healing allies in a pinch at the cost of their own stamina.
Cabalist is a class that relies heavily on offensive dark magic attacks, at the cost of significant stamina.
- Templeton Barringster VII in Porc Hunters
- DeNada in Porc Hunters
- Nate Tack in The Unseen Rogues
- Tobias Crag in The Skeleton King
- Note: This class has not been confirmed as selectable at character creation, and has so far only been seen in characters who gain Dreamweaving abilities through visions, or have innate magical power.
Enchanter is a minion-based class, with the ability to turn any object into a minion, and spells that support their minions in combat.
Lumberjack is a direct combat class that packs a serious punch, due to the use of their beast companion. The Lumberjack's skill set excels in both large and single-target fights, with Earthquake and Yodel acting as fantastic crowd control to start, and Pack Hunters being able to finish off the rest.
Magician is a caster class that performs a wide range of utility skills in an often dramatic display. In a classic feat, Magicians can pull randomly generated spells out of their hats to do with as they please.
- Thea Mazing in The Unseen Rogues
- Morgana/Morgan Marie in The Zarlin Catacombs
- Gear Man in Battle of the Bards
- Vitali Zankovich in Woodcarvers
Monk is a playable class that uses a variety of tactics focused on harnessing the power from deep within, through using multiple Anytime Actions to interrupt the battle.
- Pryor in The Many Gobos of Pat
- Romulus in Kobold Headhunters
- Nathaniel Granger in The Death of Virgo
- Jeanie Jaredson in The Fall of Dundinborough
Paladin is a class that is capable of wielding the extremely powerful Divine Intervention and able to buff up the team, the presence of a Paladin can serve a prominent role in keeping the party fighting even when all looks bleak.
- Bob in The Sunswords
- Fantastico Fabioso in The Zarlin Catacombs
- No-Eye Bromas in The Zarlin Catacombs
- Virgo Sunsword in The Death of Virgo
- Sonya in Unexpected Discovery
- Jebediah in Den of Devils
Puppeteer is a class that exploits a mysterious power to control the minds and bodies of friends and foes alike. Allies may find themselves tapping into unfamiliar potential while enemies are in a constant disarray. Always pulling the strings, the Puppeteer will leave others doubting their own willpower.
Rouge is a dominant seductress who is rarely seen unattended by a consort. One way or another, the Rouge's partner is highly motivated in combat.
Runemaster casts runes instead of spells, allowing them to set up combinations of spells and waiting for the perfect moment to unleash their runes.
Sheriff is a class that is always law-abiding. The Sheriff can call Laws that limit what Foes can do, and can tie them up with their Lawsoo, to incapacitate them.
Sorcerer is one of the most prominent classes within URealms Live. Gifted in the magical arts, the Sorcerer can use a variety of multi-purpose skills to buff allies, reposition, confuse, or even cause a moderate amount of damage. A very well-rounded class, the Sorcerer can fit well into almost any party.
- Yumi in Band of Thieves
- Gracias in Band of Thieves
- Patrick Cake in Guild of Explorers
- Belladona von Feingart in The Blood Snake Queen
- Ghana Ens Sin in The Death of Virgo
- Buzz Dinglefizz in Okagnoma Guild Hall
Spellslinger is a dual-revolver-wielding class with the potential for extremely high burst with its passive and limited abilities, but with less consistency than other classes.
Spellthief revolves around creating Spell Scrolls, either to use or to destroy for their other spells.
Sun Cleric can harness the power of the Sun to smite foes and rejuvenate allies. The Sun Cleric's abilities may also create Suntiles which can provide bonus actions to Allies.
- Kallark in The Sunswords
- Jameson Blant in Guild of Explorers
- Thomas in Okagnoma Guild Hall
- Denzik in Unexpected Discovery
Swashbuckler is a pirate-themed, mixed-focus class that can force targets to focus on themselves, while being agile throughout the map.
- Kinney Boots in The Jewel of the Dingo Isles
- McCoy in The Jewel of the Dingo Isles
- Jack Krysstal in Kobold Headhunters
- Polo in The New Crew
- Lann McRoberts in Buckeroos
- James Briggs in The Fall of Dundinborough
Templar is a colossal character that is made up of all passives abilities. They carry a Legion Shield, which allows them to block shots.
Thane upholds a commanding presence on the battlefield. With a hammer in each hand and authority over lightning, the Thane owns the front lines.
Theurgist is a class that mainly relies on their elemental abilities to attack enemies or call upon other NPCs to help them and their party.
- Warren in The Many Gobos of Pat
- Margaret O'Malley in The Silvermine Mountains
- Popo in Battle of the Bards
Warrior is your tank that is always beneficial to anyone in the party. They normally use up their turns in support to their team by taking heavy loads of damage, or by blocking it. They could also take the other route and deal tons of damage by going full-blown melee, and through the use of their environment (generally tossing them in hazards).
- Bumbley in Band of Thieves
- Ca-Rell in Porc Hunters
- Cain in The New Crew
- Rusty in The Silvermine Mountains
- Khn'n-Rell in The Silvermine Mountains
- Emit Crank in The Blood Snake Queen
- Tennís in The Death of Virgo
Witch is a class based on the ability to switch places with an enemy whenever you deal damage. This uses its broomstaff to do good damage and have great mobility in combat.
- Suzanna Sophia Sorrella in Okagnoma Guild Hall
- Rhedmun Kriel in The Tower of Ultimate Wizardry: Chapter One
- Are'ani in The Skeleton King
Wizard is a class that relies heavily on offensive magic to attack enemies. Wizards have a large amount of Area of Effect (AoE) attacks to choose from.
- Elmar in Porc Hunters
- Desnuttes in The Many Gobos of Pat
- Dave in The Sunswords
- Ladyir in The New Crew
- Rick Snot in The New Crew
- Beautressa Cobbler in The Cobblers
- Raynel in Unexpected Discovery
Confirmed Classes for Season 3
|Hosts||Rob | Deadbones|
|Players||Coestar | Deadbones | Justin | Roamin | Rob|
|Guests||Millbee | Nisovin|
|Season One Campaigns||Band of Thieves | Porc Hunters | The Jewel of the Dingo Isles | The Many Gobos of Pat | The Sunswords | The Unseen Rogues | Kobold Headhunters | The Zarlin Catacombs | The New Crew | The Silvermine Mountains|
|Season Two Campaigns||Woodcarvers | Okagnoma Guild Hall | Murder Bros | The Cobblers | The Tower of Ultimate Wizardry: Chapter One | Unexpected Discovery | Buckeroos | The Fall of Dundinborough | Den of Devils | The Skeleton King|
|Side Quest Campaigns||Guild of Explorers | Battle of the Bards | The Blood Snake Queen | The Death of Virgo|
|Playable Races||Dwarf | Elf | Gnome | Goblin | High Bear | Kobold | Porc|
|Terms||Attributes | Boards | Classes | Companions | Deceased | Dice Stats | Game Rules | Legendaries | Lore | NPCs | Quotes | Races | Tambok's Special Friend Show | Timeline|
|Extras||Card Creator and Viewer | Merchandise | Staff|
|Playable Classes||Bandito | Bard | Berserker | Bonedancer | Booty Raider | Buccaneer | Cabalist | Dreamweaver | Enchanter | Lumberjack | Magician | Monk | Paladin | Puppeteer | Ranger | Rouge | Runemaster | Sheriff | Sorcerer | Spellslinger | Spellthief | Swashbuckler | Sun Cleric | Templar | Thane | Theurgist | Warrior | Witch | Wizard|