|This article is about the Player. For the Coe's Quest Character, see Coe (Coe's Quest).|
|First||Band of Thieves|
|"Wishes he has wavey hair."|
— Coestar's ending credit for Season 2
Coestar is a member of the Buffalo Wizards and has appeared in every campaign of URealms Live yet. Coestar was also the artist for the set of cards used in Season 1, as well as the former animator of Coe's Quest.
|Gracias||Corporal DeNada||Captain Merci||Dankie|
|Don Key||Dave Davidson||Nate Tack||Kopie Ren|
|No-Eye Bromas||Rick Snot||Trusty Neconni||Slap|
|Gear Man||Emit Crank||Ghana Ens Sin|
|Denzik||Sly Johnson||James Briggs|
Coestar's puppet is based on his online avatar in social media and games like Minecraft, which in turn is based on his own appearance. Coe's puppet consists of his face with long hair that covers his ears, a goatee, and a simple t-shirt with a dark star in the center. It should be noted that Coe's puppet is the only one besides Deadbones who lacks ears.
Coestar has taken to playing relatively "good" characters throughout the campaigns. He mostly plays more passive characters, generally focusing on strategy and diplomacy, and is willing to take one for the team.
Pets and Allies
Coe has a tendency to find or create pets and allies to help the party through their adventure.
- In Band of Thieves he befriended Philhipé and caused him to join the them.
- In Porc Hunters he created an Ice Elemental named Ice Lord that became a member of Theta Squad.
- While he didn't create a pet in The Jewel of the Dingo Isles, by the end of the adventure he did help save some puppies, one of which becomes his after the adventure and which his character raised for further adventures, appearing later in The New Crew.
- In The Many Gobos of Pat he has a pet comb he names Scott. In addition, with his ability to mount creatures, he takes control of Giant Ramsters for a short while. He was intended to get a pet Donkey, however when it was thrown into the arena for him it killed him causing Coe to start playing as The Donkey.
- While he didn't have a pet in The Sunswords, he did get a staff that allowed him to control the mind of whoever leads him. He used this staff to make potential enemies his ally by temporarily making them his leader and controlling them.
- In The Zarlin Catacombs he bought a pot puppy, which he named Steven. Steven the Pot Puppy was later killed by the Bennu Death Machine, but he was put into a soul puppet. Sadly the Soul Puppet Steven spends the rest of his days in the giant chasm, with Morgan Marie and Prism.
- In The Cobblers, Coe utilized an Elemech Companion as a body armor suit that protected him on many occasions, but was ultimately destroyed.
- In The Fall of Dundinborough he created many Blood Snake allies through his Cleric Sticks that fought for him. Eventually, he became one with his snakes, and was able to see through their eyes to overcome his blindness.
- All of Coe's characters from Season 1 (Dave and Gear Man excluded) have been based off puns.
- Many of which around the words "thanks", "you're welcome" or "no tricks".
- The first season of URealms Live was streamed on Coestar's Twitch channel, even though Rob is the "host" of the show.
- Coestar streams every day on his Twitch channel, and has done so since December 5, 2013.
- Coestar is the first player to have referred to Rob, the Game Master, at the table. He calls him "the Voice in the Sky."
- Coestar is the first player to have one of his characters die, in campaign 4, The Many Gobos of Pat.
- Coestar is the first player to give another player his successful Legendary roll.
- Coestar has been a player in every campaign. He, Rob and Deadbones have been present for every campaign.
- Coestar is extremely lucky when it comes to obtaining legendaries. Coestar has obtained a legendary in Campaign 2, obtaining 1 Legendary in Campaign 3 (and giving his other legendary roll to Nisovin), Campaign 4, as well as obtaining his Legendary in Campaign 6, in Campaign 8, and in Campaign 9.
- Coestar did not roll for his legendary in Campaign 5 for he was experiencing internet troubles.
Coe's Twitch channel - Hosted URealms Live Season One streams.
|Hosts||Rob | Deadbones|
|Players||Coestar | Deadbones | Justin | Roamin | Rob|
|Guests||Millbee | Nisovin|
|Season One Campaigns||Band of Thieves | Porc Hunters | The Jewel of the Dingo Isles | The Many Gobos of Pat | The Sunswords | The Unseen Rogues | Kobold Headhunters | The Zarlin Catacombs | The New Crew | The Silvermine Mountains | Guild of Explorers | Battle of the Bards | The Blood Snake Queen | The Death of Virgo|
|Season Two Campaigns||Woodcarvers | Okagnoma Guild Hall | Murder Bros | The Cobblers | The Tower of Ultimate Wizardry: Chapter One | Unexpected Discovery | Buckeroos | The Fall of Dundinborough | Den of Devils | The Skeleton King|
|Season Three Campaigns||The Grand Paladin Order | The Senate of Deadlantis|
|Playable Races||Black Boar | Dvergr | Dwarf | Dwelf | Elf | Gnome | Keen | Kobold | Porc|
|Terms||Classes | Deceased | Dice Stats | Legendaries | Lore | NPCs | Quotes | Races | Tambok's Special Friend Show | Timeline|
|Extras||Card Creator and Viewer | Merchandise | Staff|
|Main Characters||Coe | Kinney Boots | Roamin | Phineas Barringster|
|Staff||Coestar | Deadbones | Rob|
|Races||Dwarf | Elf | Kobold | Porc|
|Hosts||Deadbones | Rob|
|Players||Coestar | Deadbones | Justin | Millbee | Nisovin | Roamin | Rob|
|Artists and Editors||Coestar | Haunter | Irishxlily | Meganzoor | Nick Graves | Nisovin | RadioactiveK | Sixelona|