|First||Band of Thieves|
— DeadBones' ending credit for Season 2.
DeadBones is a member of the Buffalo Wizards and regular player of URealms Live. Originally, DeadBones was a fan of Rob's work on the Unforgotten Realms web series and followed his content as it evolved to Dwarves vs. Zombies, where Rob played with DeadBones and the friendship grew ever since.
|Squinks||Philhipé||Captain Ca-Rell||Kinney Boots|
|Madelyne||Pryor||Kallark Gandolin||Neena Brando|
|Chef Octivias||Khn'n-Rell||Game Master
|Belladona von |
|Vitali Zankovich||Lola van Drych||Orvan Weiss||Eliza Cobbler|
|Rhedmun Kriel||Sonya||Reno Gillgully||Jeanie Jaredson|
|Wolster Vemtari||Zanaria Vinisto||Kuroyami||Ida|
Meta Character Inventory
Current Meta Cards
Former Meta Cards
- DeadBones had inadvertently written himself out of Band of Thieves, so Rob allowed him to control Philhipé during the final portion of the game.
- In the Behind the Scenes for that campaign, it was revealed that DeadBones did this intentionally to try to leave early, and he ended up staying the whole time anyways.
- DeadBones doesn't like tartar sauce.
- DeadBones, like Coestar, has a naming style for his characters starting with Ca-Rell: All characters have a reference to Marvel Comic characters in their name.
- To further expand this, all Kobold characters he plays/names are named after Wolverine-esque Mutants while Elves are named after Kree characters.
- While DeadBones has currently played the most female characters of the main cast, he has also kept an even split between male and female characters created by him.
- DeadBones has said that, if it weren't for the sake of keeping it equal, he'd simply flip a coin to determine his character's gender.
- As of the end of Season 1, Roamin and DeadBones were tied for most total characters played (including minor, non-player-made characters), each with a total of 14.
- DeadBones has been personally involved with the development of the lore in the world of URealms Live, in tandem with Rob. Rob has stated that of all the players, DeadBones is the most invested with the backstory and world-building of URealms.
- DeadBones is the only player to have been Game Master in a campaign, as well as the only other person besides Rob to have acted as GM.
- DeadBones' representation in Sixelona's animations had his classic top hat, but was destroyed in Den of Devils.
- DeadBones has said he was a pyromaniac when he was a child.
- DeadBones has stated that he hates the Barringster elf family
|Main Characters||Coe | Kinney Boots | Roamin | Phineas Barringster|
|Staff||Coestar | Deadbones | Rob|
|Races||Dwarf | Elf | Kobold | Porc|
|Hosts||Deadbones | Rob|
|Players||Coestar | Deadbones | Justin | Millbee | Nisovin | Roamin | Rob | Spiff|
|Artists and Editors||Coestar | Haunter | Irishxlily | Meganzoor | Nick Graves | Nisovin | RadioactiveK | Sixelona|