Legendaries, or Legendary Items, are extremely powerful items that are unique to a character, and are also very difficult to acquire. They are specifically made and balanced for a single character to use. As such, if they are used by any other character they could find themselves being totally useless or extremely overpowered.
Legendary Rolls are special rolls that players are given, usually, without them knowing, that have the potential of giving them a legendary item. If a player rolls a 20, they will get a legendary item, otherwise nothing happens.
Currently the only known way to acquire a legendary roll is by Supporter Events. Both the traditional kind, and the new-to-season two 'Card Quests,' in which the third and final 'quest' gives all players one legendary roll.
It was stated in episode 0 of Okagnoma Guild Hall that if a player were to roll a 20 on their stamina roll, that character would be able to roll 2 dice for every legendary roll they have.
|Wormhole||Thomas, Nisovin||Okagnoma Guild Hall|
|Cold Fog||Dalfgan||Okagnoma Guild Hall|
|Frostbite||Dalfgan||Okagnoma Guild Hall|
|Froststones||Dalfgan||Okagnoma Guild Hall|
|BOOOOM||Train Hallucination||Murder Bros|
|CHOO CHOO||Train Hallucination||Murder Bros|
|DOOOOOOM||Train Hallucination||Murder Bros|
|Greater Lay on Hands||Bromas||Unexpected Discovery|
|Empahversion||Jebediah||Den of Devils|
|Eggtomb||Dragonflies||Den of Devils|
|Yvander's Disciple||Dalfgan||Okagnoma Guild Hall|
|Behemoth Berserker||Lunk||Den of Devils|
- Tambok Tickets were first intoduced in the fifth campaign of season one of URealms Live, The Sunswords.
- When they were first intoduced, they were not a legendary item, but a Treasure item, and could be purchased for 500 gold.
- Tambok Tickets are unique in that, despite being a legendary item, they are not a powerful item in any way. In fact, they provide no benefit at all to the character that holds them.
- In Woodcarvers, Rob forgot to give the players a legendary roll each after a Supporter Event activated that gave them all one. And so two combats (and a half) later, Rob have them all two legendary rolls, as they could have had a legendary item for all of that combat and he felt bad.
- The first ever legendary item to be given was not by legendary roll, but by a seperate supporter event. It was a Tambok Ticket.
- In Okagnoma Guild Hall, Rob accidentally revealed the legendary item for Justin's character, Buzz Dinglefizz, for a moment, instead of the one for Coestar's character, Suzanna. It was called A 'Buzz Life.'
- In the Behind the Scenes video for Okagnoma Guild Hall, he later revealed all of the legendary items for the characters, as all of the Supporter Events and Card Quests had been fully funded, but the items were not acquired due to bad luck. As the characters didn't obtain the items in the campaign, they are not considered canon.
- The characters from Unexpected Discovery are the only characters to acquire all of their legendaries at some point or another.