List of Organizations
|Warning! The following page contains spoilers for the most recent campaign!|
This is a list of all organizations found within the URealms Live world.
- † - Deceased
- ‡ - Former Member
- 1 The Elven Families
- 1.1 Sunsword Family
- 1.2 Azveltara Family
- 1.3 Tarcial'Embeart Family
- 1.4 Leomaris Family
- 1.5 Lotus Family
- 1.6 Barringster Family
- 1.7 Briggs Family
- 1.8 Cobbler Family
- 1.9 Vinisto Family
- 1.10 Gandolin Family
- 2 The Ageless Factions
- 3 Major Organizations
- 4 Minor Organizations
- 4.1 Contestants of the Battle of the Bards
- 4.2 Coe's Party
- 4.3 Crew of the Bocoe
- 4.4 Dundinborough Guards
- 4.5 SK Malone's Mercenaries
- 4.6 The Brothers Flannigan
- 4.7 The Future Winners
- 4.8 The Okagnoma Guild Hall
- 4.9 The Unseen Rogues
- 4.10 The Murder Bros
- 4.11 The Woodcarvers
The Elven Families
There exists many Elven Families of Nobility in the Realm. After the The Hatching, the elves divided themselves into different families and lived in a era of true peace. The first of all elves was Rohbear Leomaris, which established his family as the ruler of the Elves. It is suggested that there became 6 Elven Elder Families; The Sunwords, Tarcial`Embeart, Azveltara, Draughtwin, Rendomarr and Lotus. The Lotus family may have been established after the Birth of Magic. Each Elder Family has Sister Families tied to them. The Elven Council, known as the Mana Arc consists of the Heads of the 6 Elven Elder Families.
- The main article for this organization is The Sunswords Military.
The Sunsword Family is one of the Ancient Elven Elder families which are part of the Mana Arc (The Elven Council) led previously by Legendary Virgo Sunsword. They were tasked by the Council to secure Golestandt and mine the scales from the Dragon Aspect. They are also tasked to protect the world from the the ageless threat. The Sunswords have a large military at their disposal and have strong ties to the Grand Paladin Order. Their Capital City is Alevasorin which serves as their base of operations and is also where the entrance to the Realm of Shadows is located, the prison of Dalfgan. Virgo and his children each hold a Sun Key, which are used to open Dalfgan's prison. The current known sister-families of the Sunswords are the Briggs and the Barringsters.
Before Virgo Sunsword was slain by Bopen he held the title of the Grand Paladin which has been passed on to his daughter Gwyneth Sunsword. His seat at the Mana Arc will be given to his son Galen Sunsword.
- Fox Sunsword: Holder of a Sun Key; referenced by Virgo Sunsword in The Skeleton King
- Kolvar Sunsword: Holder of a Sun Key; referenced by Virgo Sunsword in The Skeleton King
- Leopold Barringster: Holder of a Sun Key; referenced by Virgo Sunsword in The Skeleton King
- Merith Sunsword: Holder of a Sun Key; referenced by Virgo Sunsword in The Skeleton King
- Sierra Sunsword: Holder of a Sun Key; referenced by Virgo Sunsword in The Skeleton King
- Tubbins Sunsword: Referenced by Reginald Barringster III in The Cobblers
The Azveltara Family is one of the head Elven Elder Families who sit on the elven council. The leader of the Azveltara family, Lyn Azveltara is known as the Warden of the Realm. She serves Rohbear Leomaris and the Mana Arc by doing what she believes is necessary for the survival of the Elven families. The family has a house of trained master assassins who posses one-of-a-kind magic, like their trademark shape-shifting tattoos and the lovers-bond spell which allow Lyn Azveltara to see and communicate telepathically with her lovers. The family and Assassins acquired this magic and knowledge after Lyn Azveltara climbed the Tower of Ultimate Wizardry and requested to be mentored by the Dragon Aspect Quintara Lotus. Due to their mission, they may come of as extremely racist to lesser-kin, especially the era after the Birth of Magic.
|Lyn Azveltara's Master Assassins|
|Kuroyami||Bei Mei Xhir't||Kohai Chan||Aryu Maeda||Shyte|
|Lyn's Lovers/Sleeper Agents|
The Tarcial'Embeart is one of the head families of Elves that has been around since before the Birth of Magic.
The Leomaris Family is a family of Elves that has been around since before the Birth of Magic. Respectively the first and second Elves created. (This is filler).
|Rohbear Leomaris||Nader Leomaris|
The Lotus Family is one of the Elven head families which are led by the Dragon Aspect Quintara Lotus. It is not known when this family was established, however we can assume it was after the Birth of Magic.
|Quintara Lotus||Wilton Lotus|
The Barringster Family is an ancient Elven family that is seen by others to be pompous and uptight. It has links to the Sunsword Family and is considered a sister family to the sunswords. Many of them also harbor some insanity, and their founder, Trandon Barringster, was quite Insane, having lived so long.
Barringster I †
Barringster II †
Barringster I †
The Briggs Family is a family of Elves that has been around since before the Birth of Magic, as some members were playing in the band at Louis Tarcial'Embeart's ascension party. The family is known to be very trustworthy and honorable, and is closely affiliated with the Sunswords. |
|Ghana Ens Sin||James Briggs||Samson Briggs †|
The Cobbler Family is an ancient sister family of the Leomaris Family, founded by the first Cobbler; Ladrian Cobbler. They are known as great Goblin exterminators, often being tasked to destroy Goblin dens.
- Jenelle Cobbler: Mentioned by Nader as a former romantic intrest.
- Bosconovich: Possibly a Cobbler. Mentioned by Trisha Vinisto.
The Vinisto Family is a sister family to one of the head families that has been around since before the Birth of Magic. (This is filler).
|Zanaria Vinisto||Trisha Vinisto †|
The Gandolin Family is a family of Dwelves, who serve under the Leomaris Family. They currently run the Silverflats, one of the previous Golestandt sleeping spots, which became a minning town for both Dwarves and Elves.
|Kallark Gandolin||Reesi Gandolin †|
The Ageless Factions
Bopen's Skeleton Crew
A group of Ageless and non-Ageless who follow Bopen on his many plundering expeditions, first seen in The Skeleton King.
|Fat Frank †||Charles||Bob|
|Ghostblade ‡||Jamboree||Young Ladyir||Merci||Cain|
Senate of Deadlantis
A group of Ageless who run Deadlantis by proposing motions and collectively voting on whether or not to pass them after group discussion. The Senate is split predominantly into two major groups - the "Skull Breakers" and the "Bone Guard", with a couple of fringe parties, such as the "Gravediggers" and the "Reapers".
- The "Skull Breakers", also known as "Those who are truly dead", believe that they have been inflicted with a curse by being Ageless, and wish death upon the entire race, even encouraging suicide. Many Skull Breakers suffer from depression, such as Zanaria Vinisto, as they believe their life is not worth living. Approximately half of Deadlantis' citizens follow the Skull Breakers party.
- The "Bone Guard" believe in protecting, and maintaining Deadlantis as it is, and discourage any new growth, whether land or population. They are very staunch about staying hidden from the living, as they believe it could threaten all of Deadlantis, and one of their main party leaders, Daedric Tarcial'Embeart, strongly disagreed with Bopen's plan to wage war on the living, as Daedric believed it could wipe all Ageless out if they were too careless.
- The "Gravediggers" have a far smaller following than the Skull Breakers or Bone Guard, and are more violent in nature. They believe that being Ageless is a gift, and they want to share their 'gift of immortality', by converting as many living beings into Ageless as they can.
- The "Reapers" are an extremist party, with a very small, but vocal, following. They believe that the Ageless are the true rulers of the Realm, and that they must kill all who oppose them. Bopen, who is revered as an Ageless God by the Reaper party members, was able to convince the Senate to act out their plan of waging war on all of the living.
|Skull Breaker Party|
|Bone Guard Party|
|Ladrian Cobbler||Senator Samuel|
|Stuart Barringster||Bopen||Senator Bill||Senator Hayden|
- The main article for this organization is Flesh Weavers.
Most believe Fleshweavers are twisted and deranged individuals, but in reality they are much more terrifying. They listen to the whispers of the Divine Aspect Anthahall, a child of Golestandt. During the Birth of Magic, Anthahall was trapped in his fathers never ending nightmares. Seeking freedom from eternal pain and suffering he have learned to enter the dream of other beings. They call Anthahall by the name Legion.
People who become Fleshweavers often hear whsipers in their dreams and are asked to leave their bed to seek their caller. The Fleshweavers is known for raiding entire villages and using the people to make Flesh Golems for their deity to use as a host.
It seem that their are many different groups/factions of Fleshweavers, but they all are controlled by Legion.
Grand Paladin Order
|This article is about the Organization. For the Season 3 campaign, see The Grand Paladin Order.|
The Grand Paladin Order is led by the Grand Paladin. But it's not just a title; the Grand Paladin is given a bit of the previous leader's knowledge and personalty through the coronation ceremony. However, very little is known about this ceremony currently.
Members of the Grand Paladin Order, some of whom appeared in The Zarlin Catacombs, were tasked to guide Morgana Marie through the catacombs. Some of them reappeared in Unexpected Discovery, joining the Guild of Explorers to search through Zelfatar.
A low ranking member of the order is called a Jimmy.
Guild of Explorers
- The main article for this organization is Guild of Explorers.
The Guild of Explorers is a guild that hires many mercenaries to search out ancient ruins and valuable artifacts. Duke Daring of the guild discovered the Beenu ruins Zelfatar, and alerted the guild, who teamed up with the Grand Paladin Order in Unexpected Discovery to search through the halls for the long-lost race.
|Denzik||Duke Daring||Gracias †||Jameson Blant||Karl Landers|
|Patrick Cake||Slap||Chip Chop||Usu||Nikers Fontain †|
|Papi Pombo †|
Contestants of the Battle of the Bards
These are contestants of the Battle of the Bards competition.
A group of adventurers following Coe as he engages on a quest, of which the goals are unknown.
- The main article for this organization is Crew of the Bocoe.
A pirate crew under the leadership of Captain Merci that sail aboard a ship known as the Bocoe. They first appeared in The Jewel of the Dingo Isles, and were last seen being captured and split up by Virgo Sunsword and his crew. At the end of The New Crew, Rick Snot becomes the new captain. The current fate of the crew is unknown after the capture of their prison ship by Bopen's crew.
|Merci ‡||McCoy ‡†||Rick Snot|
|Jakelad †||Jo Krysstal †||Kinney Boots ‡||Octivias ‡†||Cain ‡|
The Dundinborough Guards are royal knights who were assigned to guard the Royal Family of Dundinborough. They were unable to stop an Ageless siege in which the royals were killed by Bopen the Skeleton King.
|Dyson ‡||James Briggs ‡||Jeanie Jaredson †‡||Dai †‡||Bearo ‡|
|Buckles ‡||Royal Guard
|Royal Guard |
SK Malone's Mercenaries
|Slippery Knuckles |
The Brothers Flannigan
|Reesi Gandolin †|
The Future Winners
|Duncan||Gear Man ‡||Popo||Vanessa
The Okagnoma Guild Hall
- The main article for this organizations is Okagnoma Guild Hall.
The Unseen Rogues
The Unseen Rogues are a gang of Dwarves lead by Pit Boss Dragonfire Omally. The Unseen Rogues operate in a Dwarven city by using fear of death as motivation throughout the city. They also use the city's museums as fronts for their operations, stashing gold behind paintings and storing it as valuable artefacts such as vases. The Monks in Kobold Headhunters were said to be followers of Omally, so it can be assumed that they were also members of the Unseen Rogues.
|Chase||Lester †‡||Squinks||Wallace †||Windo †|
- 4 Dwarven Guards
- 3 Kobold Monks
- 5 Deceased Dwarven Guards
The Murder Bros
- The main article for this organization is The Murder Bros.
The Murder Bros are a gang lead by Chimera and Empusa. The Murder Brothers were originally an all Kobold gang but have recently been allowing other races to join their gang. They are famous for leaving no survivors after fights.
|Borracho||Bubs||Conner||Johnny Feo||Orvan Weiss ‡|
|Orvan Weiss’ Cartel|