|This article is about the Season 2 Campaign. For the Organization, see The Murder Bros.|
|Air Date: June 25th, 2016|
Okagnoma Guild Hall
Murder Bros is the third campaign of URealms Live Season 2, and it originally aired on June 25th, 2016. The campaign centers around a legendary group of Kobold outlaws known as The Murder Bros, who are attempting to hijack a carriage train which is passing through the Dwarven town of Silverflats. This campaign is the first to feature Nisovin as a player, playing in place of Roamin.
|Ted||Bone Wizard Commander||Wizard|
- Two Elves of the Sunswords Military, an Elaphelk and a 'Carrage'
- The townsfolk of The Silverflats
- Chasing down the train, and then fighting the train
- Elves of the Sunswords Military, including Dave
- The events of this campaign are played out.
- All characters listed above (except for Chimera, Dob, Dave) are introduced.
- The Murder Bros are introduced.
- Chimera escapes from containment and rejoins the Murder Bros.
- The Silverflats are introduced.
- More information about the Sunsword family and their watch over Golestandt is revealed.
- The Rainbow Convocation is established.
- Dave dies.
- EXXXP Ale is introduced.
- Steam Engines are established.
- More information about Dave is revealed.
- The Magical Forums is officially canonized.
- It is established that Silverflats was the third resting point of Golestandt. Therefore, the Silvermine Mountains was at least the fourth resting point, if not greater than that.
- Sherif Hardrock, Snitch McGitch, The Barkeep, Beautitrice, and The Duchess die.
- As with all campaigns, this takes place after The Senate of Deadlantis Acts 2 and 3.
- Dave dies. Therefore, Band of Thieves, Porc Hunters, and The Sunswords must all predate Murder Bros.
- In The Grand Paladin Order, Dave's death is recognized. Therefore, Murder Bros must predate Grand Paladin Order.
- The premise of Buckeroos is that the crimes committed by the Murder Bros during this campaign are investigated. Therefore, Murder Bros must predate Buckeroos.
|Character Creation - Episode 0||Jun 23, 2016|
|Class Preview||Jun 24, 2016|
|Episode 1||Jun 26, 2016|
|Episode 2||Jun 26, 2016|
|Episode 3||Jun 26, 2016|
|Episode 4||Jun 27, 2016|
|Episode 5||Jun 27, 2016|
|Episode 6||Jun 27, 2016|
|Episode 7||Jun 28, 2016|
|Episode 8||Jun 28, 2016|
|Finale - Episode 9||Jun 28, 2016|
|Behind the Scenes||Jun 29, 2016|
- Main Page: Supporter Events
|Donation Block||Ability Cards||Lore Cards||Legendaries|
|The 13th Ambush|| Sunsword Paladin
|The Sunswords, Part 1|
|Battle for Silverflats|| Townfolk
|Choo Choo||THE TRAIN||Steam Engines||Holding Bottle Ale Shield|
|The End of a Quest||Sunsword Cleric||Captain Davey Davidson|
- The Carrage is a reference to the classic Unforgotten Realms cartoon.
- This is the first campaign that had a Donation Event that decided what a Future Campaign would be: In this case, it was a sequel to this campaign, focused on Lawmen trying to recapture the Murder Bros.
|Players||Coestar | Deadbones | Justin | Nisovin|
|Characters||Borracho | Conner | Johnny Feo | Orvan Weiss|
|NPCs||Bubs | Chimera | Dave | Empusa | Jessabelle Marie | Sheriff Hardrock | Tubs|
|Races||Blood Snake | Dwarf | Dwelf | Elaphelk | Elf | Gnome | Goblin | Groundbold | Kobold | Porc|
|Classes||Bandito | Sheriff | Spellslinger | Spellthief | Suncleric | Wizard|
|Legendaries||Holding Bottle Ale Shield | Tinderflame|
|Season One||Band of Thieves | Porc Hunters | The Jewel of the Dingo Isles | The Sunswords | The Unseen Rogues | Kobold Headhunters | The Zarlin Catacombs | The New Crew | The Silvermine Mountains | Guild of Explorers | Battle of the Bards | The Blood Snake Queen | The Death of Virgo|
|Season Two||Woodcarvers | Okagnoma Guild Hall | Murder Bros | The Cobblers | The Tower of Ultimate Wizardry: Chapter One | Unexpected Discovery | Buckeroos | The Fall of Dundinborough | Den of Devils | The Skeleton King|
|Season Three||The Grand Paladin Order | The Senate of Deadlantis | Azveltara Z | The Purge | Lyn Azveltara Gaiden | The Sandbolds|
|Non-Canon||The Many Gobos of Pat | The Nuren Campaign|