The Jewel of the Dingo Isles
|Air Date: June 13th, 2015|
|The Jewel of the Dingo Isles|
The Many Gobos of Pat
The Jewel of the Dingo Isles is the third official Campaign of URealms Live, which aired on June 13th, 2015. Coestar played the pirate captain of the Bocoe, sailing across The Drink to discover a possibly valuable gem.
|O' Jo Krysstal||Kobold||Booty Raider||Justin|
|First Mate McCoy||Porc||Swashbuckler||Roamin|
- A flock of Harpies and an EagleBear
- Cothlin the Behemoth with Jakelad
- Grill fire pit & an army of Skeletons
As the crew are on their course sailing in The Drink, a large flock of Harpies fly onto the ship, hoping to get some of the crew's fish yogurt. As the crew begins to slay the Harpies, an EagleBear also flies onto the ship in pursuit of the fish yogurt. Octivias is mysteriously thrown overboard into the Glamourshark-infested water, and starts to drown. Merci, buckled to Kinney Boots on the Bocoe's deck, rappels to the water and Octivias grabs on. They are pulled to safely back on deck by Kinney, who later finds a bottle of Winechestors Finest. During the fight, McCoy tries to steer the ship and defeats the Harpies at the Bocoe's rear, and Jo Krysstal clears many of the rest. The EagleBear is quickly attacked and weakened, and tries to fly away, but passes out into the water. Jo, Kinney, and Merci help Jakelad clear out the remaining Harpies below deck. Some Harpies were able to steal a few items, and Jakelad has run out of fish yogurt.
Soon after the crew reorganizes, the crew hears noises they believe to be ghosts. Their source is revealed to be a massive monster known as the Behemoth, also likely attracted to the fish soup. Remaining submerged and not visible, it shoots out four large tentacles from the water, surrounding the ship. Kinney and Jo load the cannons to blow the tentacles away, while the tentacles attempt to hold onto Merci and the crew. Suddenly, Jakelad reveals he is part of the Cult of Bones and worships the Behemoth, apparently named Colin. He intends to sacrifice himself and the rest of the crew to the Behemoth, and starts by stabbing Octivias. Meanwhile, the Behemoth starts stealing crates with supplies from the deck of the Bocoe, but cannon shots cause it to drop them. A tentacle pulls off McCoy's right arm, but he is blessed by the Cult of Bones with a versatile tentacle arm of his own. The tentacles also begin ripping out cannons and rocking the boat. Assisted by the crew, Kinney aggressively hunts down Jakelad to the deck, kills him with a mace to the head, and throws his body overboard, but she loses her Winechestors Finest. Octivias falls overboard again from the boat's rocking, though he is more quickly pulled up this time thanks to McCoy's new tentacle arm. The Behemoth soon retreats when all but one of its tentacles is blown to bits.
The Bocoe lands on The Dingo Isles, with a temple containing the jewel in the small island's center. On the beach, the crew members come across several statues and skeletons that do nothing, but the crew stays on guard nonetheless. After proceeding into the dark temple, two statues trap them in. They find some treasure in chests just inside the entrance, and Jo and McCoy try to sneak past the statues, to no avail. After walking past an empty room, Jo grapples ahead into a room with grates covering the floor, and a reinforced steel door on its far side.
When everybody enters, a line of fire spews from the grates, blocking the entrance and spreading towards the far wall. The crew and Jo's spawned apparitions start focusing their attacks on the door. All of a sudden, a basket with three Pot Puppies drops from the ceiling, and a dozen aggressive skeletons appear that try to protect them. The crew juggles attacking the door and rescuing the puppies from the skeletons and the fire, all while the fire progresses slowly. Jo unintentionally finds Kinney's Winechestors Finest in her coat, where it was all along, and immediately destroys it for a Golden Shot. Despite using various dangerous abilities to grab and pass the puppies, and dropping them on the grates a few times, the crew doesn't harm the puppies and manages to defeat all of the skeletons. They break through the door in time and sprint through.
A giant skeleton stands before the crew, and the jewel sits on a pedestal beyond it. McCoy's map advises them that it will only let those of pure honor and virtue take the jewel. McCoy successfully takes it, and the skeleton exits into a chamber full of gold that is quickly sealed. The greedy Jo is mesmerized, but the jewel snaps him out of it, confirming that it is more valuable than the treasure in the chamber. The crew and their newly adopted puppies get back to the Bocoe without incident.
- The events of this campaign are played out.
- All of the characters listed above are introduced.
- The following beast species are introduced: Fish, Harpy, Glamourshark, Behemoth, and Pot Puppy.
- Cothlin the Behemoth is introduced.
- The Cult of Bones is introduced. (As seen with Jakelad)
- The Bocoe is introduced.
- The Dingo Isles are introduced.
- Jakelad dies.
- Fish Yogurt is introduced.
- Sentient Skeleton are introduced. It is not clear if they are Ageless or not.
- As with all campaigns, this takes place after The Senate of Deadlantis Acts 2 and 3.
- Jakelad dies in Jewel of the Dingo Isles. Therefore, The Sunswords must predate Jewel of the Dingo Isles.
- McCoy gets his tentacle arm and Kinney Boots is still a part of the crew in Jewel of the Dingo Isles. Therefore, Jewel of the Dingo Isles must predate The New Crew, The Skeleton King, and The Senate of Deadlantis Act 1.
|Character Creation - Episode 0||Jun 12, 2015|
|Episode 1||Jun 14, 2015|
|Episode 2||Jun 14, 2015|
|Episode 3||Jun 15, 2015|
|Episode 4||Jun 15, 2015|
|Episode 5||Jun 16, 2015|
|Episode 6||Jun 16, 2015|
|Episode 7||Jun 17, 2015|
|Episode 8||Jun 17, 2015|
|Episode 9||Jun 18, 2015|
|Finale - Episode 10||Jun 18, 2015|
|Behind the Scenes||Jun 19, 2015|
- Main Page: Supporter Events
- This campaign marked the first appearance of Accessory cards.
- Rob's theme for the campaign was "no tricks", though he mentioned that the Pot Puppies were fire immune, and would have become fire puppies that attack the crew if exposed to fire.
- This fact later resurfaces and becomes canon in The Sunswords.
- No tricks has become a reoccurring joke due to the absurdity of the situation.
- It is shown that Nisovin was going to double cross them with a much larger boat, but the show ran too late and it ends with Rob just showing and saying it was going to happen.
|Season One||Band of Thieves | Porc Hunters | The Jewel of the Dingo Isles | The Sunswords | The Unseen Rogues | Kobold Headhunters | The Zarlin Catacombs | The New Crew | The Silvermine Mountains | Guild of Explorers | Battle of the Bards | The Blood Snake Queen | The Death of Virgo|
|Season Two||Woodcarvers | Okagnoma Guild Hall | Murder Bros | The Cobblers | The Tower of Ultimate Wizardry: Chapter One | Unexpected Discovery | Buckeroos | The Fall of Dundinborough | Den of Devils | The Skeleton King|
|Season Three||The Grand Paladin Order | The Senate of Deadlantis | Azveltara Z | The Purge|
|Non-Canon||The Many Gobos of Pat | The Nuren Campaign|
|The Jewel of the Dingo Isles|
|Players||Coestar | Deadbones | Justin | Roamin|
|Characters||Merci | McCoy | Kinney Boots | Jo Krysstal|
|NPCs||Jakelad | Octivias|
|Locations||Bocoe | The Dingo Isles|
|Races||Behemoth | Black Boar | Eaglebear | Glamourshark | Gnome | Harpy | Kobold | Porc | Pot Puppy | Skeleton | Stone Guardian|
|Classes||Bard | Booty Raider | Buccaneer | Lumberjack | Paladin | Swashbuckler|