RiceWaffleFox is a fox who likes to eat rice and waffles. He has been watching URealms Live since the fifth campaign, The Sunswords. After returning to Youtube to find that both the Buffalo Wizards and Mindcrack had stopped doing Gmod, he noticed the flood of Tabletop Simulator RPG shit on Rob's channel (URealms), and subsequently fell in love with that content. RiceWaffle also enjoys Game of Thrones, Steven Universe, Gravity Falls, Agents of SHIELD, Doctor Who, and One Piece, plus countless Youtube Channels. He is currently attending a local college for a Software Development degree.
I'm currently working on a game similar to URealms using the Slightly Damned world, and am using the URealms system as a sort of base so I can throw ideas around before nailing down the actual system mechanics later. I'm also working on some fan campaigns.
Pages that I think need edited
- Unforgotten Realms - It's currently a stub.
Personal URealms Theories
Personal Timeline Theory
- The main timeline goes:
- The second timeline goes:
- The third timeline goes:
- The fourth timeline goes:
- The fifth timeline goes:
- Bonedancers will start with:
- Either the 8th or 10th campaign of Season 2 will be an all-high-bears campaign.
- Dreamweaver and Rouge will be a playable classes in Season 3.
- In Season 3, there will be a new attribute that lets you be somewhat aware of Chat, like Chimera is.
- Virgo will actually die in the sequel to The Death of Virgo, which will have the same title, but with "Chapter Two" appended to it.
- A class based in Earth and plant magic will appear in Season 3 (possibly a Druid class), and it will use the Infused Vines and Regrowth Shield.
- The Alchemist/Mixologist mentioned in the June 20th Lore Building Stream will also come to fruition in Season 3.
- They will behave similarly to the Spellthief with Spellscrolls, but with potions instead.
- Four of their abilities will revolve around stronger versions of the five main potions in URealms (Gold, Move, Health, Shield, Invisibility)
- The other two will be special/fancy/limited abilities, similar to the Sheriff's four "Laws" and two limited abilities.
- They may also have an ability to mix potions for different effects (such as making a Health Potion Glass Shield by mixing a Rejuvenation and Shielding potion).
- An even stronger version of Potion Sellers Strongest Potion might be one of their limiteds.
My Fan Campaigns
My fan campaigns all take place in Bullare, a small country on a peninsula. Near the country's center is Guantrazka, a horrid, terrifying place where thousands of prisoners are held. It was originally meant for the worst of the worst, but overflowing prisons across the country have caused it to recently take in those who commit lesser crimes as well. Other locations include Rickston and Arritto, some ancient Gnomish ruins, and the Spelling Battle Stadium, which is situated in the country's capitol city, Morano.
|#||Name / Description||Playlist||GM||Airdate||PCs||NPCs||Enemies|
|1||Followers of the
|A group from the Guild of Explorers goes missing while exploring some ancient Gnomish ruins built shortly after the Birth of Magic. The Guild has sent a group of four explorers to reclaim the ruins, defeat whatever is responsible for the disappearances, and, if possible, save the lost guild members. But unknown to everyone, there is a dark secret hidden within the depths of the ruins...|
|A group of rogues plans their rise to the top as they slowly take over the town of Arritto.|
|Locals from the humble town of Rickston must prepare themselves to fend off a group of rogues from taking over the town.|
|4||Voyage of the
|This is a campaign about pirates. The title is a pun on "Voyage of the Dawn Treader." Go figure.|
|A group of spell-casters take part in a tournament-style, no-holds-barred spell-casting competition where the winners get a special prize... oh, and the B stands for Battle.|
|Many years ago, a religious woman fell in love with a criminal, and a pair of brothers became separated forever...|
|A group of prisoners gather together to escape from Guantrazka, the largest and most vile prison in all of Bullare.|
Place Names and Etymologies
|Arritto||A town that the Nefarious Ne'erdowells plan to take over.||Anagram of Traitor, a reference to Trouble in Terrorist Town and T. Neconni.|
|Bullare||Country where URealms FanQuest takes place.||Named after The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.|
|Guantrazka||Large prison near the center of Bullare.||Named after three infamous prisons: Guantanamo Bay, Alcatraz, and Azkaban.|
|Morano||The capitol city where the Spelling Battle Stadium is located.||From Moran, Rob's last name.|
|Rickston||A town not too far from Arritto.||Anagram of No Tricks.|
Character Names and Etymologies
|1 & 6||Betty Sinclair||Kobold||Monk / Paladin||NPC|
|1||Big Buta||Porc||Bandito||NPC||Buta means pig or pork in Japanese.|
|1 & 6||Domo &
|Jazzy Waffles||Domo is from Domo Arigato, a reference to
Coe's old characters being named "Thanks"
in some capacity... Meanwhile, Otaghyra
is Arigato spelled backwards and stylized,
similar origin to Domo.
|1 & 6||Robert Sinclair||Kobold||Buccaneer||NPC||Named after Rob.|
|1||Sir Ibram||Porc||Puppeteer||Paul||From Cerebrum.|
|1||Wyvern||Kobold||Cabalist||NPC||Similar name style to Maelstrom and Chimera.|
|2||Aurey "El Gato"
|JazzyWaffles||Named after Arigato, music artist LieN,
and Youtuber Aureylian.
|3||Zufasa Wolfbird||JazzyWaffles||Anagram of Buffalo Wizards.|
|4||Sombra Hanyo||JazzyWaffles||Anagram of No hay bromas.
Reference to No-Eye Bromas
|7||Tyro Tenderfoot||JazzyWaffles||Both Tyro and Tenderfoot are synonyms,
|8||Kor & Mel||Goblins||Bard &
|NPC||Named after Melkor from the Silmarillion.|
|Gnome||NPC||Prince Fresco from Fresh Prince,
because he's the Prince of Bullare (Bel-Air).
William from Will Smith.